Eating out in Puerto Pollensa is a must-do! Lots of choises for different kind of food and a beautiful view, in combination with a friendly service promise you a lovely evening on your holiday in Puerto Pollensa.
Tapas are famous and highly recomended to have while you spend your holiday in Spain. As well as Puerto Pollensa offers you the best tapas restaurants, but also for fish and meat, Chinese, Indian and Italian food you are at the right place! In fact, there are over 100 cafes and restaurants so no doubt there will be something nice and interesting for you.
Tapas bars and restaurants in Puerto Pollensa?
For delicious homemade tapas which are popular by locals, visit:
- Neptuno, near the main square.
- La Cabaña, located on the seafront.
- El Méson, in the mainstreet near the Eroski supermarket.
- Simbad, located on the seafront.
Menu del dia bars and restaurants in Puerto Pollensa?
Live like a Mallorquin and enjoy a daily menu! That´s what the locals do in their siesta time, when they have some hours off from work. A three course menu including wine you for a nice price you will find in many restaurants.
Where to have paella in Puerto Pollensa?
A popular dish served in Spain and of course in Puerto Pollensa too, is the paella! Enjoy your paella while enjoying the sea breeze at:
- Brisa Marina, located on the seafront.
- Los Faroles, located on the seafront.
- Celler la Parra, in the mainstreet near the Eroski supermarket.
Where to have Chinese food in Puerto Pollensa?
Many people like Chinese food and luckily for them Chinese food is available nearly everywhere, also in Puerto Pollensa:
- Dragon Oriente, near the mainsquare.
- Luna de Miel, opposite the bus station.
For Indian food, visit restaurant Kashmir at the square.
Restaurants with views in Puerto Pollensa?
Most of the bars and restaurant are located on the sea front in Puerto Pollensa, which means a beautiful view is included as well! From the Pinewalk up to the other side of Puerto Pollensa, you certainly will have a view. And there is something nice for everyone!
- Little Italy, Italian food. Located at the Pinewalk.
- Restaurant Stay, international food. Located in the port.
- Restaurant Can Josep, international food. Located at the end of Puerto Pollensa, towards Alcudia.
- For Vegetarian food, visit restaurant Bellaverde.
- In the mood for some Mexican food? Nicos is good for Tex Mex!
- Steakhouses you will find in Puerto Pollensa too. Puerto Pollensa knows two Dakota´s, one located along the boulevard near the Pinewalk and one at the mainsquare.
- For fish and chips, visit the Codfather. Located in a side street of the Pinewalk.
You can check reviews of the places mentioned on trip advisor on this link: http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurants-g1028722-Port_de_Pollenca_Majorca_Balearic_Islands.html
As mentioned before, in Puerto Pollensa the offer is large if it is about cafes and restaurants. Most of the eateries have their menu outside, so walk around and have a look yourself!