What to do in Puerto Pollensa on a rainy day? No one likes rainy days during the holidays, even though summer time in Puerto Pollensa does not know many rainy days, it may get a little wet while you are here, so here we have some suggestions for a rainy day in Puerto Pollensa!
Always check out the weather forecast for the next couple of days, so you will be prepared and you can plan ahead.
You may like to book your day out in Palma for when it´s raining? Or a shopping excursion to the Festival Park, where you find loads of outlet stores which would be perfect too! And you better book your excursion in an open top bus to the beautiful valley of Formentor for another day!
Sometimes we get surprised by the weather; in this case we like to give you some ideas about what to do in Puerto Pollensa on a rainy day.
- Go for a walk in and around Puerto Pollensa.
In the outskirts of Puerto Pollensa you will find many beautiful walking routes, prepare yourself with an umbrella or raining jacket and off you go!
- Take the local bus to explore the old town of Pollensa. Wander around this picturesque village and visit the nice boutiques and enjoy a drink on the main square.
- Women like women things! Why don´t you spoil yourself with a manicure, pedicure, a massage or a visit to the hairdresser in town?
- A relaxing dag in a Spa? Hotel Duva in Puerto Pollensa is provided with a Spa which is available for everyone.
- Most of the bars and restaurants offer international television. Especially when there is a sport match on television, this is the place to be for the ones who love sports to get together!
- Rent a bike! Not ideal for when it is raining a lot, but when there is a little shower here and there you can easily cycle in and around Puerto Pollensa or to one of the villages nearby.
- Staying in an hotel? Most likely your hotel will have an entertainment team which will be doing activities and fun things during the day.
The Tourist Office and your Nofrills Excursions office in Puerto Pollensa can show you the weather forecast for the following days, so be prepared! Also, for addresses for above mentioned places, visit your Nofrills Excursions office in town. We can help you plan your holiday and make it a holiday you would never forget.