If you are going to take the bus from Puerto Pollensa to Alcudia old town, we would like to share some information with you so you can plan ahead and have everything under control.
If you want to go from Puerto Pollensa to Alcudia old town, Puerto Alcudia or Can Picafort, you can do it using the public bus. This is the cheapest way, it runs very regularly and offer a good service. It is the line number 352 operated by the bus company Autocares Mallorca.
Some useful information for the bus from Puerto Pollensa to Alcudia old town
- General information with timetables and fares
- Distance and travel time: 8 kilometers, and it takes about 15 minutes
- Main stop in Alcudia old town: situated by the tourist information office
- When you come back to Puerto Pollensa, your stop is situated in the side where the tourist information office is
Some suggestions if you take the bus from Puerto Pollensa to Alcudia old town
- In high season and when the bus is busy, be careful with pickpockets.
- On Tuesday and Sunday in Alcudia old town there is the weekly market.
- Some suggestions for exploring the old town